Enable Security with Property Definitions
The authentication callback and the authorization callback that implement
are specified with the
When this property is defined, authentication and authorization are enabled.
The definition of the
security-manager property is the
fully qualified name of the class that implements the
security-manager = com.example.security.MySecurityManager
All components of the system invoke the same callbacks. Here are descriptions of the components and the connections that they make with the system.
- A client connects with a server and makes operation requests
of that server. The callbacks invoked are those defined by the
SecurityManagerinterface for that server.
- A server connects with a locator, invoking the
authenticatecallback defined for that locator.
- Components communicating with a locator’s JMX manager connect and make
operation requests of the locator.
The callbacks invoked are those defined by the
SecurityManagerinterface for that locator. Both
Pulseuse this form of communication.
- Applications communicating via the REST API make of a server invoke security callbacks upon connection and operation requests.
- Requests that a gateway sender makes of a locator invoke security callbacks defined for that locator.
PostProcessor interface allows the definition of a set of callbacks
that are invoked after operations that get data,
but before the data is returned.
This permits the callback to intervene and format the data
that is to be returned.
The callbacks do not modify the region data,
only the data to be returned.
Enable the post processing of data by defining the
with the path to the definition of the interface.
security-post-processor = com.example.security.MySecurityPostProcessing